Effective Date: December 1, 2018
Updated: August 7, 2020
Aspen Creek Financial Group and Insurance Services LLC, dba Aspen Creek Financial and Insurance Services LLC, hereafter Aspen Creek Financial, created this Policy to demonstrate its commitment to protecting the privacy of your information. This policy covers all of the products and services offered by Aspen Creek Financial, and it applies to information collected from its website and other sources, such as by phone, electronic communications, seminars, webinars, and other events.
Information Collection and Use
Generally, Aspen Creek Financial site visitors can review information without revealing any personally identifiable information. However, in certain sections of the site, Aspen Creek Financial will ask that visitors complete a profile or registration form. In the process of completing the form, Aspen Creek Financial may ask for personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, phone number, and other information that will be voluntarily transmitted back to Aspen Creek Financial. If you
have provided us with your information that will be voluntarily transmitted back to Aspen Creek Financial. If you have provided us with your information, Aspen Creek Financial may contact you by various means, including email, regular mail, or telephone. Aspen Creek Financial will not sell, rent or share your personal information. We will ask your consent if we intend to use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected.
Aspen Creek Financial uses procedural and technological measures, consistent with industry practices, to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of data used by our system. We exercise reasonable care in providing safe transmission of your information from your personal computer to our servers. While Aspen Creek Financial employs measures to protect your data, we cannot guarantee our approach will completely bar unauthorized access to your information.
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits you to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by visiting our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
- The right to know about your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about You
- The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your Consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to you
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, you can email or call Aspen Creek Financial.
The Aspen Creek Financial will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
Aspen Creek Financial offers some services in connection with other companies. Affiliated companies may follow different privacy practices. As such, Aspen Creek Financial encourages you to read their privacy statements.
5470 Kietzke Lane
Reno, NV 80919