Creating a private family foundation is a proven plan to save taxes, establish a family legacy, and serve your community.
Some reasons you may want to consider setting up a private family foundation:
- You, as the founder, can contribute up to 30% of your income, thereby lowering your tax liability.
- Your foundation is exempt from federal income, capital gains, sales, property, estate, and gift taxes.
- Available to anyone…no minimum funding level.
- Operated and managed with complete legal control by you, another individual or family.
- Can hold investment accounts where the profits grow and assets accumulate tax-free.
- A common and recognized estate planning exit strategy.
For more information and a training seminar video, visit www.TheStewardshipInstitute.com, or send us a message and we can talk more.